2.12.2009

I hugged an elephant and I liked it

After standing under the waterfall, my tour guide took be to a smaller temple that is supposedly a great sunset spot. It was, in fact, a great sunset spot, but the most exciting thing was that I hugged an elephant. Here's me being awkward about it, because every time she shifted her weight I flinched. Elephants are huge, and kind of daunting.

Also, these pictures are all slightly blurry because I didn't want to use the flash and possibly scare her.

Ok, and here's a sunset photo. Just for you.

There are more photos added to this album, and I just made an album here of the last temple, which was very Indiana Jones-esque. The only way to really see the temple was to scramble over the ruins, climbing over stones that are hundreds of years old. Hundreds. Of. Years. Old. Crazy.

1 comment:

Thatsall said...

Looks like the elephant liked it too.