5.24.2009

Update? Dunno.

I've been feeling a lot of things these past few weeks, which has prevented me from updating this here blog. However, I'm determined to start back up again. And I'm going to take baby steps.

I just moved from one house to another, nicer house, and I'll be putting up some photos as soon as I clean up my room and photograph it. This house has less kittens (0 kittens, to be exact), but more friendliness and sunshine (Literally, because my room now has a window to the outside world. Such luxury!). And communal cooking--always a good thing.

In any event, at this moment it is 12:18 a.m. on a...Sunday morning, technically, and I'm not all that tired, but I'm not all that awake either. I'm in that weird in-between state where I don't really want to DO anything, but I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep well. I think I'm going to try sleep. I'll leave you with this, taken in Da Lat, at a gas station:

No comments: