6.07.2009

Random weekend shots

There are supposed to be more photos up here, but after uploading these three my internet decided that it wanted to have its own lazy Sunday and stopped doing what I wanted. So here's what I've got so far.

On Saturday Mareike and I went to the Fine Arts Museum (of which I have photos to be posted later), and then strolled around the neighborhood, which turned out to be where the antique stores are:
Like I said, I have photos from the museum that I'll post another time. Then I had my last choir concert with the International Choir of Ho Chi Minh City, followed by several beers at a bar that has, inexplicable, stairs to nowhere:
I really wanted to see someone get reeeeaaaaally drunk and try to climb them. As long as that someone wasn't me.

And, finally, a photo of my new room, which I have been decorating enthusiastically:

So there's that. I hope everyone is well. Oh! Tomorrow marks my 9-month anniversary at my job here: only 3 more to go! I'd better make the most of them...

1 comment:

Miriam said...

your new room looks so nice and cozy and LIGHT!