11.20.2008

I got a haircut...

...ok, so I got a couple of hairs cut (this joke's for you, Dad).

Ignoring the face that this picture was taken at 11:30 last night when I had just gotten back from seeing Bond and was exhausted. So it's not my prettiest.

I thought it would be a little expensive (relative to Vietnam, so like...5 dollars, maybe), especially because they did it twice--I asked for bangs and one guy cut them weird, and then another lady came over and was like, "I know what she wants" and redid it. And then they asked for--GASP--$1.50. This country is insane.

Anyway, hope you like it. It'll take some getting used to, for me, but I needed a change.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh man I totally love it! It's great!

The price is great too lol :) :) :)

me2u1004 said...

I like the hair. If I give them double the price, will they com to my home here in LA and cut my hair?

Kevin